Why Choose Us? Train with people who care!
We are 100% Focused & Committed to the Community Services, Aged Care & Disability Sectors
More than 90% Student Satisfaction Rating – happy customers!
Deeply connected to our industry – We have hundreds of Industry Partners!
We find Work Placement for you!
Our Students have high employment outcomes post training!
We have Day & Night course options available to suit you
We have course information sessions daily to answer your questions
We have easy to follow course activities and training
Be supported and learn from teachers who care & are industry experts
We offer real hands-on experience during our courses
We have online, blended and Face to Face course delivery options to suit you!
We have access to State Government Funding to Support you! (Check our Funding pages to learn more)
Job opportunities for well-trained staff in Aged Care are on the rise, as the number of older Australians increase! Read an article by the Australian Government here. At InterCare Training we want our students to succeed; that means supporting you to find employment. Did you know that many of our students are offered a job from the business they did work placement with? This could happen to you! Would you like to know what duties, key responsibility areas and performance measures a job in Care has? One of the most common positions for a completed Certificate III in Aged Care student is a Personal Care Attendant (PCA); click here to open the Position Description of a Personal Care Attendant.
- Look into and complete any extra online learning opportunities and attend workshops to increase skills and knowledge eg. Hand washing
- Get your resume together ASAP, listing all relevant qualifications & experiences
- Cold call facilities with resume when finished placement as this shows initiative and there are always plenty of jobs that are not advertised
- Be presentable, polite and show initiative when you approach or contact a facility
- Sign up with an agency which will give you multiple job opportunities and experiences
- Personal Care Assistant (PCA)
- Aged Care Support Worker
- Community Support Worker
- Home Care Assistant
This certificate can also be an alternative pathway to get into nursing.